As you may already know, I’m Ashley and I’m so happy you found your way to my page! I’m a certified holistic health coach with a certificate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
I work primarily with women who are struggling from one or more of the following-
- Painful, Heavy periods
- Light to no period
When I was diagnosed with endometriosis shortly after my Mom died in the spring of 2017, birth control was one of the only options I was offered. Because this was not an option for me, I looked for others. I am using what I learned at IIN as well as other holistic modalities to heal myself at my own pace, over time.
When working with my clients, I use the same WHOLE-istic approach to healing as I learned at IIN and that works with me. What does this mean? It means I look at one’s WHOLE aspect of their life not just what they’re eating or how they’re moving their body. Relationships, financial situation, career, spirituality, exercise, food-they’re all intertwined.
Take the two contrasting photos of me below for example. Although I appear happier and thinner in the photo on the left, the story behind the photo is that every other aspect of my life was not going as well as well as my weight was; I was exhausted from my career and romantic relationship and, was disconnected from myself spiritually.
In the photo on the right, although overweight, I was at one of the happiest points in my life as financially, romantically and spiritually, I was fulfilled. However, my physical health was suffering and I was headed toward a diagnoses of endometriosis among other things.
Taking this approach to health coaching ensures that the habits you’ve adopted won’t just fall by the wayside but will stick with you throughout the rest of your beautiful journey here on earth.
I have found that a holistic approach to healing and weight loss has incredible benefits, the most important being that you don’t have to sacrifice taste or pleasure for the food you eat to be nutritious and healing.
I work with clients on a one-on-one basis in an individualized, 6-month program where we meet, either in person or over the phone, twice monthly to work on your personal health goals.
All of my clients receive-
- Email support
- Personality/Trauma assessments to personalize your health coaching and recovery specifically to you
- Fridge/Pantry Cleaning Tour & Guide
- Personalized Meal Plans
- Shopping List/Guides
- Printouts/PDFs and Exercises that are informative and keep you motivated
- Self-awareness tools such as Astrology/Astro-mapping (the study of astrology of the place), readings to determine your best life path
Who these programs are right for:
- Women who are looking to use a plant-based approach to their healing
- Women who are ready to dive deep and do the work necessary to make a life-long impact
- Women who are tired of the money-grubbing medical and health industries and want to take their health back into their own hands
- Women with a past of drug and or alcohol addiction themselves or close family members, partners looking to break the cycle for themselves and their future
- Women who can commit to the costs of the program without it causing stress
6-month individual coaching program including four 50-minute coaching calls per month
6-month individual coaching program total is = $1,750
Option 1: Pay in full-If you pay the full amount of $1,750 you will receive a $100 discount making the program $1,650
Option 2: Pay half upfront and the other half halfway through the program- $875 at the time of the contract is signed and $875 on the date of the halfway point between your program
If you’re ready to dive in, me an email for your FREE health history consultation today to see if we are a good match. I look forward to meeting you ♥️♥️♥️